Welding is a fabrication or sculptural process that joins materials, usually metals or thermoplastics, by causing coalescence. This is often done by melting the workpieces and adding a filler material to form a pool of molten material (the weld pool) that cools to become a strong joint, with pressure sometimes used in conjunction with heat, or by itself, to produce the weld. This is in contrast with soldering and brazing, which involve melting a lower-melting-point material between the workpieces to form a bond between them, without melting the workpieces.
Our welders are qualified for welding work of various complexity according to MIG / MAG, TIG and spot welding procedures. We weld all types of steels, and stainless steels, aluminum and alloys. We specialize in welding products for the defense and rescue industry.
We can offer our customers welding services based on 30 years of experience in welding demanding products:
– European welding technologist SI EWT 00065/1
– Welding controller for visual inspection EN ISO 9712: 2012 (VT 2)
– Certified procedures EN 13134, EN 15614-1, EN 15614-2
– Welders certified according to ISO9606-1 135, ISO9606-1 141, ISO9606-2 141, ISO 13585 – 912
– Process certified according to ISO 3834-2 and DIN 2303 Q2 BK1